- Social marketing requires listening.
- Conversations should be the goal of social media marketing.
- Team #Followback and #like4like is a waste of time.
- Social marketing isn’t broadcasting, it’s communicating with your tribe.
- Never copy-paste the same message into every social profile.
- Social marketing requires time- it’s relationship-building on a massive scale.
- Be helpful!
- People are impatient on social media and expect a response immediately.
- You don’t have to be on every network- go where your customers are.
Have you learned anything interesting from social media lately?